Wednesday, September 26, 2007

where are they getting in?

Our bathroom for the last several nights has become filled with crickets. How? Why? I replaced the drain covers, is there a hole in an outside wall I am just missing? They only come at night, it is fairly creepy and disconcerting as I have to use the bathroom for numerous pee breaks every night and do not always turn the light on. Feeling something jump/brush past your foot at 3am while trying to sneak silently around to relieve your bladder and not wake monster (S) is no picnic. gah.

J said that he found one in the toilet last night, could they be coming in that way? I think that is actually an even worse thought than the hole in the wall, I mean, at least they don't swim through contaminated water and then jump all over the place leaving residue that way. Also, I have to remember to turn on the light and check from now on. I really don't want to have something bounce off my bum while on the toilet in the dark, still trying not to wake the ravenous nursing toddler... eek.

No comments: